Storing In The Memory – Use The Store (STO) & Recall (RCL) function
This video shows you how to input values into the variable memory function STO and RCL on the Casio Calculator and doing simple calculations using these values. Values can be saved in letters A-F, x and y and M for the independent memory. You can use these values in further calculations or as a way of substituting into a formula.
- Using Normal Distribution Mode on Casio Classwiz with Normal Random Variables To Find Probabilities
- First Look – Numworks Graphing Calculator
- How The Casio Classwiz Deals With This Famous Viral Problem
- Calculator Requirements for A-Level Maths 2017
- Solving Linear Simultaneous Equations with Two Unknowns & Storing The Solutions