Solving Linear Simultaneous Equations with Two Unknowns & Storing The Solutions
This video uses the Equation/Func mode on the Casio Classwiz to solve two linear simultaneous equations with two unknowns. The mode contains a solver for linear simultaneous equations with up to 4 unknowns. Once the solutions have been found these can be stored in the memory for later recall.
- Using Normal Distribution Mode on Casio Classwiz with Normal Random Variables To Find Probabilities
- First Look – Numworks Graphing Calculator
- How The Casio Classwiz Deals With This Famous Viral Problem
- Calculator Requirements for A-Level Maths 2017
- Solving Linear Simultaneous Equations with Two Unknowns & Storing The Solutions