Reset Your Calculator – Get Ready For The Exam
This video shows you how to reset your calculator and clear the memory of all stored data. The video also shows you how to clear the memory without altering your settings, including linear display. It also helps if you've got stuck in the wrong mode or setting and your calculator is doing something weird. Fix your calculator now and get it to display what you need it to display.
One of The Calculator Guide's most popular videos, this procedure is a great way to get your calculator back into the main display and calculation mode if it's note displaying things the way you want.
- Using Normal Distribution Mode on Casio Classwiz with Normal Random Variables To Find Probabilities
- First Look – Numworks Graphing Calculator
- How The Casio Classwiz Deals With This Famous Viral Problem
- Calculator Requirements for A-Level Maths 2017
- Solving Linear Simultaneous Equations with Two Unknowns & Storing The Solutions