Change an improper fraction to a mixed number & input a mixed number
The calculator is also able to convert improper or "top-heavy" fractions into mixed numbers. You can do this by pressing SHIFT and then the SD button. You are able to see this demonstrated in the icons above the SD button in a yellow font.
Additionally, it is possible to input a mixed number. This is possible by pressing SHIFT and then the fracttion button. Again the icon above the fraction button demonstrates this. You have to input the integer component first and then navigate to input the numerator then denominator of the fraction. You are then able to use this mixed number in your calculations.
- Using Normal Distribution Mode on Casio Classwiz with Normal Random Variables To Find Probabilities
- First Look – Numworks Graphing Calculator
- How The Casio Classwiz Deals With This Famous Viral Problem
- Calculator Requirements for A-Level Maths 2017
- Solving Linear Simultaneous Equations with Two Unknowns & Storing The Solutions