Changing Calculator Display Modes – Math VS Line Mode
This video show the difference between the natural textbook display MATH mode and the more traditional linear LINE mode. Some students prefer to work with all their inputs on one line and also prefer to receive a decimal answer where possible.
Which is better? Well, that really just depends on what you prefer. Watch the video to find out.
- Using Normal Distribution Mode on Casio Classwiz with Normal Random Variables To Find Probabilities
- First Look – Numworks Graphing Calculator
- How The Casio Classwiz Deals With This Famous Viral Problem
- Calculator Requirements for A-Level Maths 2017
- Solving Linear Simultaneous Equations with Two Unknowns & Storing The Solutions