Is the Casio Classwiz Allowed In Exams? Find Out Here
One the most frequenctly asked questions regarding the Casio Classwiz is whether it is allowed in exams or not, especially reagrding GCSE and A-Level examinations. This video looks at the rules, requirements and restrictions on calculators as definied by the JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) of which the major exam boards, such as Pearson Edexcel, AQA and others are members.
Here are links to the sources used in this video.
JCQ members: http://www.jcq.org.uk/about-us/our-members
JCG Guidelines: http://www.jcq.org.uk/Download/exams-office/ice---instructions-for-conducting-examinations/instructions-for-conducting-examinations-2016-2017 - page 13 (page 20 in the pdf)
Pearson A-level Use of calculators for Mathematics papers in the summer 2016 exam series - https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-a-levels/mathematics-2017.news.html?article=%2Fcontent%2Fdemo%2Fen%2Fnews-policy%2Fsubject-updates%2Fmathematics%2Fuse-of-calculators-in-the-summer-2016-exam-series&pageTypes=
Cambridge International Examination: https://ask.cie.org.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/203545101-Is-my-calculator-acceptable-for-use-in-Cambridge-examinations-
- Using Normal Distribution Mode on Casio Classwiz with Normal Random Variables To Find Probabilities
- First Look – Numworks Graphing Calculator
- How The Casio Classwiz Deals With This Famous Viral Problem
- Calculator Requirements for A-Level Maths 2017
- Solving Linear Simultaneous Equations with Two Unknowns & Storing The Solutions