Engineer Symbols or SI Prefixes on Casio Classwiz
You can change the Casio Classwiz to display figures using Engineer symbols or SI prefixes. These include milli-, micro- all the way down to femto- and as high as Exa which is 10 to the power of 18. This video shows you how you can change your calculator to do this and switch between different values used in engineering and other STEM fields.
Not only can you set the calculator to output using SI prefixes but you can also input them for yourself by using the OPTN button and selecting 3 for Engineering Symbol. You can also scroll through the symbols using the ENG button which changes the unit back and forth by powers of 10³.
- Using Normal Distribution Mode on Casio Classwiz with Normal Random Variables To Find Probabilities
- First Look – Numworks Graphing Calculator
- How The Casio Classwiz Deals With This Famous Viral Problem
- Calculator Requirements for A-Level Maths 2017
- Solving Linear Simultaneous Equations with Two Unknowns & Storing The Solutions