Calculator Requirements for A-Level Maths 2017
This video identifies the criteria required for calculators for the new A-level mathematics being introduced in 2017. It also address speculation regarding the necessity of graphic or graphical calculators for A-level maths.
The links below take you to the relevant government documentation concerning the requirements for A-Level maths and further maths, which are used in this video.
Guidance - AS and A level maths - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/gce-as-and-a-level-mathematics
Guidance - AS and A level further maths - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/gce-as-and-a-level-further-mathematics
- Using Normal Distribution Mode on Casio Classwiz with Normal Random Variables To Find Probabilities
- First Look – Numworks Graphing Calculator
- How The Casio Classwiz Deals With This Famous Viral Problem
- Calculator Requirements for A-Level Maths 2017
- Solving Linear Simultaneous Equations with Two Unknowns & Storing The Solutions